Lake Winnipesaukee is New Hampshire’s summertime playground, where travelers come to enjoy lake life at its most blissful. It’s a phenomenally family-friendly destination, but also works well as a trip for just adults.
Many of the top things to do in Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire, are about enjoying the lake in the summer. There are lake cruises, jet-ski rentals, and plenty of beaches to relax on. But you’ll also find plenty of museums, breweries, wineries, and shops to enjoy.
We at New Hampshire Way are huge fans of Lake Winnipesaukee, and not just in the gorgeous summer months!
- Travel to Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire
- Things to Do in Lake Winnipesaukee
- Take a Mailboat Cruise on the M/V Sophie C
- Rent a Boat or Jet Ski and Cruise Around
- Visit the Wright Museum of World War II
- Visit Castle in the Clouds
- Enjoy the Kitsch of Weirs Beach
- See a Drive-In Movie at the Weirs Drive-In
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad
- Shop at the League of NH Craftsmen
- Visit Lake Winnipesaukee’s Breweries
- Gunstock Mountain Resort
- Cotton Valley Rail Trail
- Visit the Old Country Store in Moultonborough
- Hike Near Lake Winnipesaukee
- New Hampshire Boat Museum in Wolfeboro
- Funspot Arcade
- Relax on a Beach
- Innisfree Bookstore
- Go Wine Tasting
- Eat at a Retro Diner
- Where to Stay in Lake Winnipesaukee
- How Much Time to Spend in Lake Winnipesaukee
- How to Get to Lake Winnipesaukee
- Best Time to Visit Lake Winnipesaukee
- Is Lake Winnipesaukee Worth It?
Source : https://newhampshireway.com